Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

12th Aug, 2013


Doing Nothing…….


There comes a moment when we should just be and live in the moment. That is exactly what I did in Maldives, just gazed at the sea and watched the play of the waves.  I felt in sync with the lonely boat out at the sea, gently swaying with the current. 



The energy of the vivid blue of the water seeped into my throat chakra, helping me release all the blocks and heal. My ability to communicate with nature and with myself, in silence, improved and I could feel the vastness and the magnanimity of the blue sea competing with the blue of the sky, finally merging into one.
The joy of being, becoming ONE with the Universe is what we seek. Complete surrender and acceptance of the power of Universe brings peace and 'knowing-ness'. 





1 comment: