Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012




Hey people!! This is Anwesha Mitra writing after quite a long time! If you can believe it, I lost my blog (again) for the second time and I decided just to write this in my mother’s blog as a guest instead of making a new one. 

This is a poem I wrote in school for an English assignment. It wasn’t really appreciated in the school but here, I know it will be.


Feelings
When I started this poem, I felt confused
“How do I write this poem?” I mused.
The feelings that came out from me,
I could hardly notice a flea!
It came and sat on my nose,
Buzzzz it goes
Its anger I felt when I saw it on me,
“How will I get rid of this flea?”
My feelings changed rapidly,
As it flew away,“Yeah!!!” I screamed!

Happiness and Relief.
Two feelings I need,
To feed on with greed!
A teacher passes by,
“I need to finish this poem! I’m out here own my own!!”
Before she could say anything
I explained to her while nodding.

Time passes by,
To rhyme this poem I try and try.
Who knew?that from excitement,
My feelings turn to anger
But I stayed out here longer
“I need to get this done!’
“This rhyming isn't fun!”
My feelings turn raw,
For in this poem, there's a flaw!
This is the longest poem I ever wrote,
My feelings change! And I quote,
“I hereby finish this poem with a
Change of heart, that how
Feelings change that fast!!”

Anwesha Mitra



No comments:

Post a Comment